If you want to connect your domain to your webspace you have to enter the IP-address of your webhosting in the DNS-settings.
To find out the IP- address, we have to follow a few steps:
- Login into Plesk.
- Create the desired domain.
- In the overview you can see the IP-address of your webhosting.
- Have a look into the DNS-settings of your domain provider.
- Create an A-Record without any name and paste the IP address in the content.
- Create another A-Record with the name * (asterisk) and paste the IP address in the content.
Please notice that it is possible that you may receive different IP-addresses for new domains in Plesk.